Click here to apply
as a vendor!
Vendor Booth Payment
The Utah Flute Circle invites you to participate in the Summer Solstice Festival. This music and art event will be held in one of the most beautiful spots in Utah, Park City.
- Vendor space is available for those who wish to participate, however space is limited. To guarantee availability, submit your application early.
- New Vendors: Please submit four (4) photos of your work to be exhibited as well as a photo of your booth as it will be displayed. If this is not available, submit a photo of a grouping of artwork displayed as it will be shown in the festival. A panel jury will independently review all entries for quality, originality, diversity, and booth presentation. The goal of the Festival is to present a variety of quality products.
- We are asking that all vendors (art and flute) donate an item to the Silent Auction. This event would not be possible without the revenue the silent auction generate for us. Please send a picture and description of the item to the webmaster for inclusion on the website. Your bid sheet at the silent auction will identify you and your booth space, so this is a great way for you to advertise. Flute makers – your flutes will most likely be played and critiqued by many potential customers.
- Vendors who participated in the 2012 Zion Flute Festival may submit applications for the Summer Solstice Flute Festival 2013 and pay booth fees on or before March 31, 2013, to guarantee a booth space. These vendors will not be assessed a jury fee. After this date, guarantees will expire and all vendor applications will be considered equally until all booth spaces are filled.
- The cost for a 10 x 10 booth is $150, a 10 x 20 booth is $250, and a 20 x 20 booth is $450. Vendors are responsible for their booth, tables, chairs, and canopy if one is desired.
- A jury fee of $25 will be charged to all vendors that did not participate in the 2012 Festival.
- Vendors need to provide marketing materials to the webmaster so the website can be updated to include your product information. This is a great opportunity for you to advertise. All vendors wishing to be included in the website must register as a vendor 120 days prior to the event and have submitted the required information to the webmaster by then as well. ABSOLUTELY NO VENDORS WILL BE ADDED TO THE WEBSITE AFTER THIS DATE.
- Summer Solstice Flute School for Vendors: You are welcome to attend the four day school and have your flutes available to the students of the school. If you wish to attend the flute school, you need to simply sign up for the flute school as an attendee. Vendors who are not signed up for the flute school will not be allowed to vend to the students of the flute school during the four school. If you have flutes available for the flute school, you will be allowed one 8 foot table for your flutes. A space will be set aside for vendors to display their flutes for the flute school. It is recommended that you allow students to try your flutes while at the flute school. The security of the flutes is your responsibility.
April 30, 2013
Last day for returning vendors to guarantee booth space.
May 1, 2013
After this date, applications will be charged a $50 late entry fee. Cancellation requested after this date will be refunded 75% of the booth fee paid except those early signups that are not refundable.
May 1, 2013
No refund of booth fees after this date.
May 30, 2013
No vendor applications will be accepted after this date.
June 21st, 2013 (Friday)
Vendor set-up 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Festival Hours 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
June 22nd, 2013 (Saturday)
Festival Hours 10:00 a.m. -– 6:00 p.m.
June 23rd, 2013 (Sunday)
Festival Hours 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The printmaking category is reserved for original prints: etchings, engraving, stone/plate lithographs, woodcuts, serigraphs, and original digital prints. Reproductions of works of art (paintings, watercolors, acrylics, drawings) must be labeled as such and constitute not more than 50% of the artist’s booth contents.
Artists sharing booths must submit separate applications and indicate they are sharing a booth with another artist. Artists may only share 10 x 10 booth and must be pre-approved.
Artists are responsible for construction and tearing down of their exhibits and are solely responsible for their contents. Artists will be required to sign a Waiver of Liability upon arrival at the Festival.
Northern Utah may experience gusty winds. Artists should anchor their booths accordingly to prevent injury to themselves or others. Heavy weights (sand bags) or stakes on each leg of the booth are required. The is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be provided in the event of inclement weather.
Booth setup is located on grass.
Artists are solely responsible for securing the contents of their booth. Security will be patrolling the grounds, however it is recommended that valuable items be removed overnight. Vendors will hold harmless the Festival and it promoters of any liability.
Upon arrival, vendors must check in at the information booth. At that time, packets will be distributed that include booth space number, sales tax information and forms, parking pass, and a lanyard and badge. This badge must be worn at all times on Festival grounds to identify you as a vendor. Upon arrival, parking and set-up instructions will be given.
7. Sales Tax:
Utah State tax instructions and forms will be included in the vendor packet. Artists are responsible for submitting sales tax.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than April 1, 2013 in order to receive a 100% refund of your booth fee. Refunds requested from April 1st, 2013 and May 1st, 2013 will be refunded 25% of the vendor booth fee. No refund will be made to the early bird booth fee offer. Jury fees will not be refunded. No refunds will be made after May 1st, 2013.
Click here to apply
as a vendor!
Contact us for more info